Such sweet pictures!!!!!! His smile is contagious. I'll sit here listening to hubby laughing over his pictures. They are all cute of him,but the second one is so sweet with the tongue stuck out. I really love the third pic though. L'il girl's pictures are darling!!! The middle one by the tree looks like she's modeling.*smile* I also like the first pic with the two girls. You are certainly a busy wife and Mommy Jess. Thanks so much for sharing these lovely pictures. Love Mom
Great pictures!!! That is such a sweet one with the two sisters and the pictures of our boy are so-so cute!!! The three pictures of L'il Girl are so beautiful! What great poses she has!!! As always, thanks for sharing!
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
HI
ReplyDeleteI love Master Smiley
Love Grandpa.
Such sweet pictures!!!!!! His smile is contagious. I'll sit here listening to hubby laughing over his pictures. They are all cute of him,but the second one is so sweet with the tongue stuck out. I really love the third pic though. L'il girl's pictures are darling!!! The middle one by the tree looks like she's modeling.*smile* I also like the first pic with the two girls.
ReplyDeleteYou are certainly a busy wife and Mommy Jess. Thanks so much for sharing these lovely pictures. Love Mom
Great pictures!!! That is such a sweet one with the two sisters and the pictures of our boy are so-so cute!!! The three pictures of L'il Girl are so beautiful! What great poses she has!!! As always, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete