Sunday, May 6, 2012

3 Months Old & Garden Update

Baby Boy is 3 months old today.  The time has just flown by!  He's such a sweet baby and is "talking" a lot now!  Speaking of talking, I have a feeling his first word will be "Ma-ma."  Sometimes it sounds like he is saying it when he cries.

We worked on the garden some yesterday.  Hubby put down fertilizer.  The girls and I re-planted the first row of green beans.  It seems the frost we had last month may have killed them because they stopped growing after that.  I also planted a couple of tomato plants, some cucumber seeds, and some watermelon seeds. We are thinking about putting fencing around the garden.  We haven't had a problem yet, but we have bunnies that visit our yard frequently and we started seeing them around last week.  It probably won't take them long to figure out where to get a nice, easy meal.

I just moved the mobile to his bassinet since he doesn't sleep in his crib yet and he just loves it!
our big 3 month old
this is the best one I could get this morning
gotta love the faces in this one!
another attempt

2 comments:

  1. Such sweet pictures of the kids!!! It is hard to believe he's 3 mons. already!!I love the third pic from the top of our boy, his expression is sooooo cute. Sweet pics of the girls and their brother. Those faces do make you smile. Beautiful girls and handsome little boy.
    The garden is coming along. Too bad the frost killed some though. You will definitely have to keep the bunnies away.
    Thanks for sharing Jess,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all the pictures with all the different smiles and expressions! Our boy looks so big sitting there with his sisters and what a cute smile he had in the first picture with all of them!
    Your garden does look really nice. Sorry to hear about the beans but at least it's still early enough in the season to get a good crop.

    Love you all,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete