Such sweet pictures of the kids. I noticed he still has blue eyes,guess that's the colour he'll have. Yeah!!! I know he hasn't yet,but the second last picture looks like he has a tooth through. Love the last picture,he's such a cute little guy. Love to all.
....adorable children I must say*grin*....I can not believe how fast the little one has changed in just a few short months.I think he is going to be (or should I say already is)quiet the charmer;)Well I trust you all have a great week ahead and we look forward to the many blogs ahead!!!
Just loved the expression on Baby Girl's face in the first picture! She loves doing that. :-) Thanks for sharing all the pictures. I really loved the last picture of our Baby Boy, too!!!
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Such sweet pictures of the kids. I noticed he still has blue eyes,guess that's the colour he'll have. Yeah!!! I know he hasn't yet,but the second last picture looks like he has a tooth through. Love the last picture,he's such a cute little guy.
ReplyDeleteLove to all.
....adorable children I must say*grin*....I can not believe how fast the little one has changed in just a few short months.I think he is going to be (or should I say already is)quiet the charmer;)Well I trust you all have a great week ahead and we look forward to the many blogs ahead!!!
ReplyDeleteJust loved the expression on Baby Girl's face in the first picture! She loves doing that. :-) Thanks for sharing all the pictures. I really loved the last picture of our Baby Boy, too!!!
ReplyDelete