Saturday, May 19, 2012

Another Year Older

Today is my birthday and it has been a really nice day with the family.  We celebrated with cake last night.  Thank you Hubby for making my favorite kind and to the girls for their wonderful decorating!  Today we went to a park and went for a nice little hike.  Now we're getting ready to go to dinner, so I'll make this short and sweet.  Besides, it will take me a few minutes to get all the pictures on here!  There are almost 40 from Wednesday to today.

this one cracks me up
notice his white chin, full of bubbles
broccoli florets starting to form
first time swinging outside - he was happy at first
picture taken by his biggest sister


4 comments:

  1. "Happy Birthday Jessica", sounds and looks like you had a really great day. What fun that must have been. Great looking cake hubby and girls, yummy!!!!! Love all the pictures so much!!
    The garden is coming along nicely. Look at all those veggies sprouting up.
    Thank you Jess for sharing all those wonderful memories with us.
    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Baby - Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing all the wonderful pictures!!! Sure did enjoy seeing all of them! So glad you had such a wonderful birthday! I got a big smile out of Picture #2, also. Looks like a delicious cake for sure and I did see L'il Girl's sampling of the cake. :-) I loved all the pictures and especially the last picture with you and Big Girl. That was so sweet! I'm so glad that you had a very special day for your birthday!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to mention that your garden looks great!

    ReplyDelete