Sunday, May 13, 2012

12 Years & Happy Mother's Day

Today Hubby and I are celebrating our 12 year wedding anniversary.  I am so blessed to have such a wonderful and loving husband.  It has been an amazing 12 years and God has blessed us in so many ways.

thank you Big Girl for taking our picture this morning















Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there.  I am thankful for the wonderful mother God has given me and my wonderful mother-in-law.  And I'm thankful to be a mother.  At one time I wondered if I'd ever even have children, as it took almost 2 years before being able to get pregnant with our oldest.  And now I have 4 beautiful, healthy children!  God is so good!




6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! You're little guy is looking more and more like biggest sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean 'your' (I hate when I make spelling errors)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI
    Well you guys have been busy in the last 12 Yrs
    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes,you both are truly blessed. How thankful we are that the Lord brought both of you together,and the life you share. Thankful for your walk with the Lord and for your love for Him. May God continue to bless your lives each and every day.
    Love the picture of the two of you,and of Mommy with her precious little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    You sure have a smiler on your hands.Grandpa's line carrier.
    Love Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big Girl did great with her picture taking! Such a nice picture of you and Hubby. Where have the 12 years gone?
    What a beautiful picture of you with all your precious blessings!!! We are so thankful for you and the great mother you are to our dear little ones!!! We are doubly blessed indeed!!!

    Agree with "Grandpa"-- you do have quite the smiler and he's so adorable with those dimples!

    Love to you all

    ReplyDelete