Also, here's a video of him "talking". Love how expressive he is, both his facial expressions and with his hands!
![]() ![]() |
| taken moments before he toppled over sideways |
![]() |
| thought this was funny - "No more pictures, Mommy!" |
![]() ![]() |
| taken moments before he toppled over sideways |
![]() |
| thought this was funny - "No more pictures, Mommy!" |
Oh..... that outfit looks so sweet on him!! My sister has really good taste in clothes. 46 pictures,WOW!!!! Of course I can see you NOT wanting to put the camera down. The video is wonderful,hearing his little sounds. He really was trying to tell you something for sure. Just think,it won't be long at all before he's telling you Mommy how much he loves you.Thanks for sharing Jess.
ReplyDeleteLove Mom
My goodness, you did get a bit carried away with your pictures but I loved all the ones you showed us. He does look so cute in the outfit but then he looks cute in all his outfits....of course I am not the least bit prejudiced about how cute my great neices and nephews are.
ReplyDeleteLoved the video with him "talking" I can't believe how expressive he is...
thanks for sharing the pictures Jessica.
Love to all
Loved the video and all the pictures, too!!! That is a really adorable outfit, for sure, and he does look so cute in it!
ReplyDelete