Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Milestone - Grasping Objects

This is post 2 of 2 tonight.  Don't miss the previous post with pics of Big Girl playing soccer.

Baby Boy started grasping his toys yesterday.  He's been hitting at them with his hands, but hadn't actually opened his hand and grabbed them until yesterday.  I have a video that shows it better than this picture, but Blogger is not letting me upload it right now.  I'll try again tomorrow.


Some random pics from today...




2 comments:

  1. Those milestones along the way are always exciting and we always love seeing them or hearing about them! Loved all the pictures!!! It was great seeing our baby boy showing his new milestone and what a sweet picture of L'il girl loving her brother. That is an adorable picture of baby girl and she actually kept her barrette in her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.... sweet,sweet pictures!! I love them all!! What a nice picture of our littlest girl looking all pretty,and also L'il girl with her brother.
    My... but he is growing. It must be wonderful to watch him as he plays.
    Love to you all

    ReplyDelete