Post 2 of 2 for today
We had Baby Girl's birthday party tonight. It was so nice to have her aunt, uncle and cousins visiting from out of town. It was also great to have Nana and Papa here too. We wish Grandma and Grandpa and her other aunt, uncle, and cousins could have joined us as well! Here are pictures from our day:
  |
| I gave both girls some wrapping paper to do whatever they wanted with. Big Girl found a book from the living room that she knew her baby sister liked and wrapped it up. Like the saying goes, "It's the thought that counts." That was the picture above, hence the big smile on Daddy's face. L'il Girl made a pink paper person for her birthday present to Baby Girl. It was another thoughtful gift. |
 |
| unveiling her gift from Mommy and Daddy |
 |
| She wasn't sure what to think of it at first |
 |
| talking to Grandma and Grandpa |
 |
| tuckered out from all the partying |
What lovely pictures of the birthday girl!!! It looks like she had a fun day. How nice she had her Aunt,Uncle,and cousins to share in her special day also. We loved talking on the phone with her. The cake looks yummy,good work Jess. I think she will have lots of fun on her scooter,and probably her sisters too. Thank you for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteWhen is the big get together for the family?
Such great pictures!!! So glad our girl had such a great birthday!!! She did seem to have lots of fun. You did great with her cake and it tasted great, too! She has really done well with the scooter. I know she will enjoy that for a long time. I always enjoyed the scooter I had in my childhood days! :-)
ReplyDelete