Such lovely pictures of the girls in their pretty dresses and hats. And of course our boy always looks handsome and smiling. Love the video,and so did Grandpa. Thanks Jess,love Mom.
I just loved all the pictures and what a nice job the girls did singing "Happy Birthday" to "Grandpa"!!! Hope that Dad/Grandpa had a wonderful birthday!
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Hi Everyone
ReplyDeleteThank you very much.
Love Grandpa
Such lovely pictures of the girls in their pretty dresses and hats. And of course our boy always looks handsome and smiling. Love the video,and so did Grandpa. Thanks Jess,love Mom.
ReplyDeleteI just loved all the pictures and what a nice job the girls did singing "Happy Birthday" to "Grandpa"!!! Hope that Dad/Grandpa had a wonderful birthday!
ReplyDelete