Baby Girl loves to sing Amazing Grace. I started singing it to her before she went to bed a couple of weeks ago and she has wanted to sing it every night since. I hear her singing it all throughout the day too. It's so sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I just loved the singing on both postings!! The girls did a great job of singing. This one was very cute of our sweet little girl singing Amazing Grace. Well done!!! Always appreciate videos of the girls,thanks Jess.
ReplyDeleteThat is just so-so precious!!! To think she is just two years old and singing it so well! She is quite the songbird as are her sisters. They have always been such wonderful singers early on, too!!! We'll be watching this and the other two videos over and over again! Thanks so much for sharing them all!
ReplyDeleteThat was precious! Thank you so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteHouston and Trudy