Friday, June 1, 2012

A little bit of this and that

I don't really know a good title for this post because there's just a little bit of everything on here. 

He just loves bath time!
They saw me trying to get a picture of Baby Boy and they all wanted to get in it.
2 more heads of broccoli from the garden - I steamed them for dinner last night. Yummy!
Caught her on camera doing this while she was waiting for the ball to come down to her end.  She was playing defense.
Team picture after her last game yesterday evening









































When she's quiet, you better go check on her...
















 The many faces of our boy...

















Baby Boy has been out of his 0/3 month clothes for a couple months now, but I just got around to putting them away today.  He fits in 3/6 month and 6/9 month clothes now.  I pulled out some new 6/9 month outfits and washed them this morning.  So when he dirtied the outfit he had on in the pictures above, I put him in the outfit he has on in the pictures below which is a 6/9 month outfit.  He looked so cute in it, but only had it on for about 2 hours before he had a blowout in it.  Now he's in outfit #3 for the day.






















Went to check on Baby Girl a little while ago to make sure she was asleep and this is how I found her. She used to do this a lot, but has been staying in her bed to go to sleep lately.  If she's being really clingy (like she has been today), she'll stand at the gate and cry for me.  When she gets tired of that, she'll just bring her pillow, blanket, Violet (aka Puppy) and baby doll to the floor in front of the gate and go to sleep.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the pictures!!! You got some really great shots of all the kids! Glad Baby Boy enjoys his bath. Loved all the many poses you have of him! I especially liked the close-up of him in the slugger outfit next to the last picture of him.

    Your broccoli harvest looked great! So glad your garden is doing so well.

    That was so funny how Baby Girl can manage to get into things and she had neatly sorted the shoes. She is one busy girl! Maybe she is showing her creativity. :-) The last two pictures of her sleeping were so cute!

    Glad Big Girl enjoyed her soccer season. Cute picture of her waiting for the ball. Glad you got the picture with her and the team.

    Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness,what lovely pictures of the kids !!!!!! I don't know where to begin. All the pictures of our boy are great. I totally agree with your Mom about the second last picture of him. It is so sweet!! The pictures of the girls are really sweet too. I like the picture of the girls getting into the picture you were trying to get of our boy. That is a great shot you captured of our girl waiting for the ball at soccer.
    The broccoli looks yummy,glad your enjoying your garden.

    ReplyDelete