![]() |
| "What did you say?" - he discovered his ears about a week ago and likes to play with them |
![]() |
| cucumber plants |
![]() |
| tomatoes |
![]() |
| green beans |
![]() |
| yummy fingers |
![]() |
| checking out our visitor |
![]() |
| "What did you say?" - he discovered his ears about a week ago and likes to play with them |
![]() |
| cucumber plants |
![]() |
| tomatoes |
![]() |
| green beans |
![]() |
| yummy fingers |
![]() |
| checking out our visitor |
Loved all the pictures!!! The girls had a great time last night! They were up probably a little later than usual and are still sleeping this morning. I can't believe they didn't wake up through the night with all the excitement we had. The dog was barking her head off and I thought of all nights when the girls are here. She had a good reason to bark, though. A car had landed in our ditch. I couldn't believe the girls slept through it all. I slept through most of it. It all turned out fine, I guess. They got the car out of ditch and nobody appeared to be hurt. Looking forward to our morning with the girls when they decide to wake up. :-) Hope the all night event went well for you all.
ReplyDeleteSo, how did the all nighter go? Everyone tired today? I'm sure you all had a lot of fun. Glad the girls had a sleep over with Nana and Papa. They are always fun to have,and it's a blessing for Nana and Papa to have special time with them as well!! That was a bit of excitement they had,but glad no one was injured.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures of the kids,they're so cute!!!
Your beans look great,I hope they were delicious. I'm sure the girls enjoyed the little visitor that came around. Thanks for sharing Jess.
Love you all.
Hi
ReplyDeleteThe Little Man is like his Grandpa, hard of hearing.
Grandpa
I also meant to add that your garden looks great and the girls were thrilled about getting the beans from the garden.
ReplyDelete