Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Baby Talk


If he's not being held, his favorite place is on the floor.  He can't crawl and doesn't usually roll more than once, but he manages to get off of the big blanket I set down for him a lot.
















He was talking to me this morning, so I decided to get a video.  I just love baby talk!!!  It's so sweet the way babies express themselves with sounds even before they can speak.  I was holding the camera to the side so he could see my face, so I wasn't actually looking into the camera while doing the video, hence it being a little crooked and unsteady at times.

2 comments:

  1. That is so-so precious!!! I just love the baby talk, too!!! :-) Cute pictures of him, too! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures and video.

    Love and hugs to all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with "Nana", how precious was that!!!! I really enjoyed watching and listening to our boy express himself to you. The pictures are so sweet of him. Thanks Jess,love you all.

    ReplyDelete