Such adorable pictures!!! The one with all the children is so beautiful! I also love all the pictures with our girl. The one "Mom" is talking about is so sweet! My favorite of her is the 4th picture down. Even though she's not smiling, it is so precious!
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
These pictures are so sweet of our two year old.
ReplyDeleteI love them all,but the second one with the dark background is so cute of her. I love her smile.
Such adorable pictures!!! The one with all the children is so beautiful! I also love all the pictures with our girl. The one "Mom" is talking about is so sweet! My favorite of her is the 4th picture down. Even though she's not smiling, it is so precious!
ReplyDelete