Monday, June 4, 2012

Rolled over

Well, he did it!  Baby Boy rolled over for the first time this weekend.  He's been rolling on to his side, but wasn't able to make it all the way over because his arm would get in his way.  He almost did it on Saturday and I was taking a video, hoping I could catch his first time.  But he needed a little assistance moving his arm.  Then I picked him up from nursery Sunday morning after church, and they mentioned how he rolled over!  Of course he couldn't wait for his first time to be for Mommy and Daddy when he got home. :-)  Then today I put him in his crib on his back, left for a little while, and came back to him on his tummy.  I have yet to see him do it.

Here are some pictures from yesterday.  Can you guess the color of the day? :-)


4 comments:

  1. What a great shot of our little guy.It is so cute how his top blends in with the highchair colours. The girls and he are all looking beautiful/handsome in their "yellow". Love the pictures of the kids with Daddy.
    With much love to you all,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry!!!!! I forgot to mention about him rolling over. YEAH!!!! Hope you have gotten to see it by now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful that our boy rolled over!!! Love all the pictures!!! All the kids look so nice in their yellow outfits!!! Sweet pictures of the kids with Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    He is one handsome little guy
    Love Grandpa

    ReplyDelete