Love the pictures of our sweet boy. His outfit is cute,and I like the added monkey touch in the last picture. I see he's on his tummy,did you get to see him roll over? Thanks for sharing Jess. He's one cute,cute boy!!! Love to all.
Mom, He hasn't rolled over yet for me. He gets really close, but his arm keeps getting in the way. He is always rolling on to his side though when you put him down on his back. I placed him on his tummy for the picture. :-)
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Those were almost Ethan's stats right on, He was 1 oz heavier. Our boys are getting so big and handsomer each day!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures of our sweet boy. His outfit is cute,and I like the added monkey touch in the last picture. I see he's on his tummy,did you get to see him roll over? Thanks for sharing Jess. He's one cute,cute boy!!!
ReplyDeleteLove to all.
Mom,
DeleteHe hasn't rolled over yet for me. He gets really close, but his arm keeps getting in the way. He is always rolling on to his side though when you put him down on his back. I placed him on his tummy for the picture. :-)
Love the shirt ..and that grin tells me He may just play the part some days...lol.....His dimples get me every time I see his pics---TOO CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable in every way!!! Thanks for sharing all the pictures! Loved them all!!!
ReplyDelete