We harvested our first head of broccoli on Monday and had it for dinner last night. It was much better than the broccoli you get from the grocery store. Hubby and I both thought it had a milder taste. I cut another head off today and a couple more are ready, so we'll probably cut them tomorrow. Hubby fertilized some of the plants Monday and we laid down some mulch so we don't have to walk in mud. It's much nicer that way.
Here are some pictures from the last several days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














Oh...I love the picture of all the kids,and the girls in their matching dresses.
ReplyDeleteYour garden is doing well. Your gardener is doing a great job taking care of it. No offence to you Jess as I realize you take the pictures,so we don't see you in the garden.*smile* Your crop is looking pretty good.
Looks like the kids are having a blast outside with the water!
What a sweet picture of L'il girl,with that big smile on her face. So is tomorrow the end of soccer? She will miss having that to do.
I see some resemblance of the oldest in the youngest,but not too much. Thanks for sharing Jess,love you all.
That is such a sweet picture of the kids in their Sunday outfits! The matching dresses are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteWow! Your garden looks great and it's so wonderful that you are now getting to enjoy eating the fruits(vegetables):-) of your labor.
I also thought the picture of L'il Girl was so sweet! Thanks for sharing all the pictures!!! Loved them all!