Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Baby Girl's morning routine

This is post 2 for today.  I did a post a little while ago, but have to add this one.  It is something that Baby Girl has been doing for a couple of months now when she wakes up in the morning.  I go upstairs to get her out of her room, and this is what I find...

















She pulls everything loose off of her bed and puts it on the floor by the gate.  Sometimes she does this at night and will sleep all night on her pillow on the floor, but typically she does it when she wakes up in the morning.  This is one of the many reasons I often call her L'il Mess. :-)

And here's a picture of our Smiley Boy this morning in his swing...



2 comments:

  1. What a cute picture that is looking over the gate at our sweet,sweet girl on the floor. Kids can sleep anywhere.*smile* I love to see the smiling face of our grandson,he is so handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just too funny!!! I didn't realize our girl was still doing that! The last picture of her is so sweet looking up at you! Cute picture of our boy, too! He is always so pleasant and happy!

    ReplyDelete