We took our other "kids" (the youth group) to an amusement park yesterday. It was a lot of fun, even though I couldn't go on any of the rides. I love roller coasters, so it was fun just to be there and see the enjoyment everyone else got out of them. We have such a great group of teens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm glad you had a great time with the kids. They look like they're excited to be there. (where is the park?) Did hubby go on any rides? Too bad you couldn't have enjoyed the rides also. Was it a hot day? What good times the kids have with you both.
ReplyDeleteLove Mom
You do have a great group of teens and they are so blessed to have the two of you as their youth leaders! Glad it turned out to be a beautiful day after all the rain we've been having and that everyone had lots of fun.
ReplyDeleteLove you all