Here are some pictures from our weekend.
![]() |
| We got together with some good friends on Friday. The kids call them "Nanny" and "Poppy". |
![]() |
| I went out shopping with the girls and he fell asleep like this while he was home with Daddy. Who knew a hardwood floor could be so comfortable? |
![]() |
| Love the expression and the crazy hair |







Thanks so much sharing the video and all the wonderful pictures!!! Loved them all!!! The children did so well singing their sing and you know how much we always love hearing them sing! Great picture of "Nanny and "Poppy" with the children! Got a kick out of our boy sleeping on the floor! :-) The last picture of you and him was really cute!
ReplyDeleteLove you all
I loved all the pictures Jess. They never take a bad picture. They all look so cute in their Sunday outfits.
ReplyDeleteLoved the video of the kids at church singing. I always look forward to seeing/hearing them praising God with their voices. Maybe one day the three girls will sing a song and later our boy and the newest little blessing will get together to sing with them, annnnnd, maybe we'll have more family singing with Mom and Dad also!!!!! This is not good sentence structure I know. :)
Anyway, it is good to see your good friends picture with the kids. They are such nice people.
Thanks for sharing,
Love Mom