Monday, July 15, 2013

Pudding Paint

We made some pudding paint on Saturday and the kids had so much fun and made a great big mess!  Thankfully, it was easy to clean up.  All of Baby Girl's paintings turned out as just brown smears because she would use both hands and smear it in to the paper.  Baby Boy found out that it tasted good and so very little made it on to his paper. :-)










this is the smile I get from him when I ask him to say "cheese"


L'il Girl wasn't happy because I wouldn't let her take one of her dolls to church.

2 comments:

  1. They are great little artists. Looks like there was a lot of fun going on. They also seem quite pleased with their finished work. The pictures are all so cute. I see yellow was the colour of the day for church. All looking very cute. Even the unhappy look. Thanks for sharing.

    Love always

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a neat idea with the pudding paint. Loved all the pictures! That was so cute of our boy saying "cheese"! The kids looked so cute in their Sunday clothes.

    Love you all

    ReplyDelete