Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Baby Names

Sunday night we were trying as a family to come up with a good boy or girl name for this baby.  We have an "L" theme going and kind of have to keep it at this point.  So here are some names that our children threw out.  Thought you might enjoy these.

Lemon
Lettuce
Lugy

We do like names that are different and unique.  Feel free to pass along any other suggestions. :-)

4 comments:

  1. well here is my offering - not as good as Lugy but............how about Loren - it works for Mom's maiden name and maybe even for a great aunty..........okay so not so good and maybe not a lot of thought but I'm trying...verrrry trrryyying...lol guess I'll just go with what you pick. You did a great job with the rest of the children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My I have missed ALOT these days-CONGRATULATIONS guys! Almost jealous;) Very excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tons of suggestions over here...Logan, Lillian, Layne (M or F), Laban (from Kailey), Leo (from Kyle)....I'm sure we'll come up with more....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like Layne,but would have to work on a spelling as to end with a "n". ex. Layn. I agree it would make a good name for either sex.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete