
Just two weeks from the due date, but hopefully our little bundle of joy will arrive before then. I am having contractions that are uncomfortable, but not painful. I really hope and pray that's an indication that she'll come early and that I don't have to endure 2 more weeks of this. :-)



Her hair looks wild because she was sitting directly under the ceiling fan. :-)



They are nice pictures of you all.Jessica you look beautiful pregnant and you look ready to have this little one.Maybe she will come early.Will be praying for a quick,easy delivery.Oh how I wish we were closer.I would have loved to feel her kicking and to see the interaction between the three of them soon to come.
ReplyDeleteThe girls are so cute and getting so big.Our oldest must be excited to soon see her new sister.
I'm glad you and hubby had a nice anniversary.
Loved all the pictures! Just 9 days from today now if our baby girl is on time. If earlier, we'll all be even happier! :)
ReplyDeleteJessica,it was so nice talking with the kids and yourself the other evening.I can't believe the older was as chatty as she was,it was great.We love hearing their voices,and listening to all they have to say.Thank you for making that possible.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a nice birthday.Hope you enjoy the rest of your meal.:)Your in the single digits....we can hardly wait.
Love you