Thank you God for this beautiful, healthy baby girl you have given us to love! How exciting to now be a family of 5. It will become more real when we get home. Big Girl is so excited to have her Baby sister here and L'il Girl really doesn't know what's going on yet. She'll soon find out. :-)
She is one beautiful and healthy looking baby!A great family picture of you all.Cute pictures of the kids with London.Trust everything is going well and Jess feels ok.You did good you two!!
Congratulations to all - wow I get to be a great aunt again - and I have such beautiful great neices and nephews.
Welcome to our family London - you are so cute and have joined a very special family.. looking forward to lots more pictures of London and her big sisters (well Mom and Dad too, of course)
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
She looks quite different than the other 2!! She's beautiful and I can't wait to meet her.
ReplyDeleteShe is one beautiful and healthy looking baby!A great family picture of you all.Cute pictures of the kids with London.Trust everything is going well and Jess feels ok.You did good you two!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all - wow I get to be a great aunt again - and I have such beautiful great neices and nephews.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to our family London - you are so cute and have joined a very special family.. looking forward to lots more pictures of London and her big sisters (well Mom and Dad too, of course)
Hope you are doing well Jessica.
Love to all
Not sure if we thanked you for our anniversary card.If not,thank you,it is lovely.
ReplyDeleteTrust everything is going well with you all and the baby.
Love you