I actually had a few "spare" minutes before we left for church this morning so I took advantage of the time and got some pictures of the girls. They always look so pretty in their Sunday dresses!
Well they are certainly 2 beautiful little girls - I love the last picture with 3 beautiful girls. Hope you are doing okay Jessica - it won't be long now until there are 4 beautiful girls. love to all, Aunt L
They sure do look pretty in pink ... and yellow and blue and every other colour I have seen them in.They are sweet pictures,and I have to agree with my sister,you are all beautiful girls.They are very pretty dresses.
They are such beautiful girls. They are like our children and don't look a lot alike. I cannot wait until your new baby girl arrives and see how beautiful she is too. We are praying for an easy last month for you Jessica!! :) <3<3<3<3<3
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Well they are certainly 2 beautiful little girls - I love the last picture with 3 beautiful girls.
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing okay Jessica - it won't be long now until there are 4 beautiful girls.
love to all,
Aunt L
They sure do look pretty in pink ... and yellow and blue and every other colour I have seen them in.They are sweet pictures,and I have to agree with my sister,you are all beautiful girls.They are very pretty dresses.
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeletelove the girls
Grandpa
Such sweet pictures of our 3 beautiful girls!!! Thanks for sharing since we weren't there yesterday.
ReplyDeleteThey are such beautiful girls. They are like our children and don't look a lot alike. I cannot wait until your new baby girl arrives and see how beautiful she is too. We are praying for an easy last month for you Jessica!! :) <3<3<3<3<3
ReplyDelete