Monday, May 24, 2010
Contractions
Well, we had a bit of excitement through the wee morning hours. I thought maybe by now I'd be in the hospital holding our little baby. A little after 1am I started having contractions (the "labor is officially starting" kind) and I laid awake in bed for a couple of hours feeling them. So we took the kids to my parents house a little before 4am and came back home to try and get some rest before the big event. I finally managed to fall back asleep, slept for a couple hours and then woke up realizing how good I slept and that this must not be the real thing. :-) Since getting up this morning, I have not had a single contraction. This is way different than the other two. Once those kind of contractions started, they didn't stop. I might be going in to see the doctor today because I've been bleeding since Saturday and want to make sure everything is ok. So we continue to wait and see what happens. Bring on the contractions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Praying for you sweetheart.
ReplyDeleteLove Mom