It was a hot one this afternoon which presented the perfect opportunity to break out the zebra pool. We spent most of the afternoon outside enjoying the beautiful weather. As we do almost every time we spend a lot of time outside on a hot day, we came in and enjoyed some nice cold popsicles.
They do look like they had a ball outside.What a great way to spend a hot afternoon.Our little one looks so cute in her orange bathing suit.They are all sweet pictures of our precious girls.I love the one with the telephone to her ear. The popsicles look good and I'm sure tasted good also.She certainly covered herself from head to toe with it.That would have been some mess to clean up *smile*,but I'm sure she enjoyed every bit of it.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
They do look like they had a ball outside.What a great way to spend a hot afternoon.Our little one looks so cute in her orange bathing suit.They are all sweet pictures of our precious girls.I love the one with the telephone to her ear.
ReplyDeleteThe popsicles look good and I'm sure tasted good also.She certainly covered herself from head to toe with it.That would have been some mess to clean up *smile*,but I'm sure she enjoyed every bit of it.
"HAPPY MOTHERS DAY sweetheart." I'm so proud to have you as my "daughter".Have a wonderful day tomorrow.
ReplyDelete20 days to go,I'm so excited!!!