Congratulations, Jess and Jeremy. London Ruth is now our precious GREAT-Granddaughter, giving us 7 precious GREAT-Grandchildren. She almost came on our 60th Wedding Anniversary, but she had to have her OWN special day. We LOVE and THANK you for this special gift.
Congratulations Jeremy & Jessica! We are thrilled and so thankful for our newest granddaughter..London Ruth.She is a welcome addition to our family.I'm glad she has her own day and not our anniversary either.Trust you are doing fine Jessica and London also.Can't wait to see pictures of our wee girl.We are so happy for you both.Praise God for this precious little one.
SWEET.....way to go Jessica!!!!!!!!(and Jeremy,sorry but as I women/mother I know just where the the true congrats is due...lol)...easy on your ma ma there eh there little miss London...lol.. Thanks to your mom we have been following your blog in recent days and so happy to continue being a part of your lives there as we dwell here;) Enjoy Gods blessings this day, and may "big sisters" transition easy to/with the new addition as there are many a great memories yet ahead no doubt!Take care to you all.....and yes,a TRUE congrats to you Jeremy, as if hubby were here He himself would say it is perhaps harder for you to set back and watch your wife endure the previous hours.A high five to you both;)Cant wait to see the days ahead unfold for you there...as we all view many a pics to come;) Take good care!
Congratulations! I am thankful to hear you did not have pre-eclampsia and she is healthy! Glad your labor was not too hard! Can't wait to see your new daughter!!!
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Congratulations, Jess and Jeremy. London Ruth is now our precious GREAT-Granddaughter, giving us 7 precious GREAT-Grandchildren. She almost came on our 60th Wedding Anniversary, but she had to have her OWN special day. We LOVE and THANK you for this special gift.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jeremy & Jessica! We are thrilled and so thankful for our newest granddaughter..London Ruth.She is a welcome addition to our family.I'm glad she has her own day and not our anniversary either.Trust you are doing fine Jessica and London also.Can't wait to see pictures of our wee girl.We are so happy for you both.Praise God for this precious little one.
ReplyDeleteSWEET.....way to go Jessica!!!!!!!!(and Jeremy,sorry but as I women/mother I know just where the the true congrats is due...lol)...easy on your ma ma there eh there little miss London...lol..
ReplyDeleteThanks to your mom we have been following your blog in recent days and so happy to continue being a part of your lives there as we dwell here;) Enjoy Gods blessings this day, and may "big sisters" transition easy to/with the new addition as there are many a great memories yet ahead no doubt!Take care to you all.....and yes,a TRUE congrats to you Jeremy, as if hubby were here He himself would say it is perhaps harder for you to set back and watch your wife endure the previous hours.A high five to you both;)Cant wait to see the days ahead unfold for you there...as we all view many a pics to come;) Take good care!
Congratulations! I am thankful to hear you did not have pre-eclampsia and she is healthy! Glad your labor was not too hard! Can't wait to see your new daughter!!!
ReplyDelete