Sunday, December 16, 2012

Church Christmas Program

Praise God everyone in our household seems to be getting over their colds.  I managed to not get this round, at least not so far. :-)  Tonight was our Christmas program at church.  First up was the kids, then the church choir and some specials.  Hubby and I sang a duet, but I don't have a video of that.  I'll share the videos of the kids singing and one of the speaking parts.  Big Girl was a shepherd, hence her dress.  Their lines for the speaking part were - "N - Now the Lord of peace give you peace" and "T- Trust in the Lord and do good."

Big Girl as a shepherd

3 comments:

  1. Everyone looks like they did such a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a wonderful program!!! The children, teens and adults did a great job!!! It's extra special, too, when your children and grandchildren are in it! :-) What a blessing it was!!!

    Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the videos!! You girls did a wonderful job singing and saying your lines. They look so pretty in their dresses,and our young man is his suit!! I'm glad to hear everything went well.
    I would have loved to hear your duet Jess,but I guess it's hard to get everything. What did you and hubby sing?
    Thank you Jess for sharing the videos with us.

    Love you all Mom

    ReplyDelete