Saturday, December 22, 2012

Duet and 1st Piano Lesson

Here's a video of our duet from the church Christmas program.  The lights behind us made the video not very clear, but the audio is good, well, at least in my opinion. :-)


I have been extremely busy with work this week, trying to finish things up before taking time off for the holidays.  I am off all next week!  Yay!  Looking forward to celebrating the birth of our Savior!

L'il Girl has suddenly shown an interest in the piano.  She told me that she wants me to teach her (after telling me she didn't want me to teach her a couple weeks ago).  So before the moment passed, I taught her first lesson on Monday and she did really well.  I hope she keeps up her interest, but I won't push it on her.  We'll see how it goes.


Sunday evening - I think we need a bigger bed for evenings like these!

2 comments:

  1. " MERRY CHRISTMAS " to you all. Trust your day will be blessed with love from your family and knowing the peace and joy that comes from Christ our Saviour,as we celebrate His birth.

    Thank you for sharing the video of your duet. It is always good to hear your children singing about our precious Lord and Saviour. I enjoyed it so much. May I ask why the man is standing with his back to the congregation?

    Just look at the face of our sweet girl! She looks real good sitting there at the piano,with such good posture. Oh may she be a great pianist one day. I can hardly wait to hear these girls play for me.

    Great shot of the bed with all those big and little sweethearts enjoying time together. It looks like the two guys are the only ones sleeping.:)

    Love to you all with hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comments Mom! The man standing with his back to the congregation was the choir director. The specials and choir were intermixed so he stood up there for everything.

      Hope you had a very merry Christmas!

      Delete