Just moments ago, I was sitting here at the computer and my 2 year old climbed up in my lap. I gave her kisses and hugs and she pushed away from me (as she often times does). So I asked her, "Do you love me?" She said, "Sometimes I love you." I laughed in a playful way and asked, "Sometimes?" Then she said, "Tuesday and Monday and Saturday."
Ha! Ha! Guess she didn't realize that today is Monday. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love you every moment, of every day. :-)
ReplyDeleteDitto Babe!
DeleteAw.... too sweet!!! I was talking about the comments above. :-)
ReplyDeleteAbout the blog posting, Baby Girl is something else!!! She can definitely be Miss Independent 'cause she has to keep up with her sisters and she does a good job of it, too! She is such a sweetie!!! Thanks for sharing.
Love you all
Kids do say the funniest things sometimes! Good thing we all know just how much she really does love you Mommy!!*smile*
ReplyDeleteBoy!!!! You can't hear that too much from each other. Love to see comments like that from you both. You both are very blessed.
Love Mom