Hubby and Baby Boy are still sick and both stayed home from church today. It was just us girls this morning. Here are some pictures of our sweet girls before we headed out the door.
Such beautiful pictures of our girls!!! All the pictures turned out great! Loved the individual pictures and especially loved the last picture of all three!!! That was so sweet. I do see Baby Girl can't go without her Dora purse. :-)
Hope "Daddy" and Baby Boy get well soon and L'il Girl's cough clears up for good and everyone else stays well!
Everyone looks beautiful in their pretty dresses ready for church. I too love the pigtails in Baby girls hair. I love how they are always hugging one another.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Such beautiful pictures of our girls!!! All the pictures turned out great! Loved the individual pictures and especially loved the last picture of all three!!! That was so sweet. I do see Baby Girl can't go without her Dora purse. :-)
ReplyDeleteHope "Daddy" and Baby Boy get well soon and L'il Girl's cough clears up for good and everyone else stays well!
Love you all
Baby girl looks so cute in her pigtails :) I love when their hair gets long enough to finally do things in it!!
ReplyDeleteEveryone looks beautiful in their pretty dresses ready for church. I too love the pigtails in Baby girls hair.
ReplyDeleteI love how they are always hugging one another.
Love Mom