Well... I certainly enjoyed the singing!!!! I DO love it!! You put a lot of enthusiasm in it. Thank you for that and the good wishes also. You sure know how to show Grandma you love her. You all know that I love you BUNCHES and BUNCHES.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Wow - that is a sure way to make a Grandma happy - I am thinking she will love it.
ReplyDeleteAnd that Grandma would be my sister - so Happy Birthday sister dear!!!
Well... I certainly enjoyed the singing!!!! I DO love it!! You put a lot of enthusiasm in it. Thank you for that and the good wishes also. You sure know how to show Grandma you love her. You all know that I love you BUNCHES and BUNCHES.
ReplyDeleteLove Grandma
And thank you Sis. Glad I got to see you today.