Praise God that everything looked great with our little guy at the Level II ultrasound yesterday. It was all 2D until the very end where we got to see a little bit in 3D.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Hi Jessica
ReplyDeleteIt is amazing but scarey at the same time.
Love Dad
Wow - Amazing pictures - looks like we got to see him from the top of his head to the tip of his toes lol.
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing
Great pictures!!! I agree that it is so amazing to see!!! Thanks for sharing them.
ReplyDeleteLove to all
He looks just like... well, it's hard to tell. But it's very cool! :)
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are amazing!!! I'm glad all seems to be well with him. I would have loved seeing pictures like this when I was pregnant.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jess, love you