Baby Girl comes up with some interesting wordings for things. She doesn't quite get the concept of when to put an "s" on the end of a word and when not to. After all, she's only 3. If there's more than one or a lot of something, she automatically adds an "s" to the end. Oh, if only our English language were that simple!
She often says she has the "coughs" when she coughs more than once. Yesterday though, she came up with a new one. She told me she needed a Kleenex because she had the"snots." It was so cute, that I didn't even correct her. :-) These are the moments I treasure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

One for each nostril
ReplyDeleteGrandpa
Oh goodness!!!!! I'm sitting here laughing away. Oh the words that children say,but she's correct. Praying they are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteLove to you all
That is just too cute!!! She can come up with some good ones! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLove you all