We've been dealing with fevers and runny noses, but hopefully we are nearing the end of this round of sickness. With two thumb suckers in the family, it seems this time of year we can't go to a playground or place with lots of kids and not bring home something. Anyways, I'm thankful for the few months of good health we had before the sickness has started up again.
The baby is doing well and very active. I'm not feeling exhausted yet, but some of the discomforts that come towards the end of pregnancy have begun, mainly heartburn. I'm excited for Christmas time to meet this little guy!
I don't really feel like writing much at the moment, but I do have pictures from the last month to post. They're more exciting than words anyways. :-)
 |
| He does this a lot if I don't feed him his lunch before noon. |
 |
| 31 weeks in this photo. I look like I'm leaning a little, but it was the angle that Big Girl took the photo. :-) |
 |
| We just got her a ball glove recently, so she's learning how to use it with Daddy. |
Loved all the pictures! The first picture of our boy was too funny. The last picture of him was so sweet. The kids in their Sunday clothes always look so nice. Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pictures.
ReplyDeleteLove you all