Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Pierced Ears

L'il Girl has been wanting her ears pierced for months now, and I told her if she still wanted them done when her birthday rolled around, that we'd get them done then.  Her birthday is this Friday, so we took her to the mall last night to get it done.  She was all excited about it, but when they marked her ears, she got really scared and started crying.  So we had about a 10 minute intermission trying to calm her down so they could pierce her ears.  We finally got it done and then before we knew it, Baby Girl was up in the chair saying she wanted hers done.  We weren't planning to do hers yet, but after the difficulty we had just had with L'il Girl, we decided it might be good to go ahead and do hers too.  And of course we couldn't leave Big Girl out.  So nearly $200 later, all three of our beautiful girls got their ears pierced.

No, he didn't get his ears pierced, but he was sitting in the chair smiling at me this morning and I couldn't resist getting a picture of our handsome little fellow.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that our girl felt well enough to get them done. Happy too that the other two decided to get their ears done, all at the same time. They all look real happy with their decision. And yes they do look beautiful with their new earrings. Way to go girls!!!

    Our boy does look handsome with that big smile!!

    Love to all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Did they stickers too for getting them done? I see the oldest with "I'm all ears!" sticker. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures of our girls with their pretty earrings! I'm so glad they got it done. Now they can enjoy wearing them. What a sweet picture of our handsome boy!

    Love you all

    ReplyDelete