Friday, November 29, 2013

Thankful for Family

I am so blessed and have many things to be thankful for.  For the past week, we have been going through the alphabet and naming the things we are thankful that start with each letter.  It has been fun to see what all we can come up with, especially the kids.  This Thanksgiving, I am very thankful that my family (parents, brother and his family) could all be together.  We had a wonderful time!

4 comments:

  1. Good looking family - I am so glad you all got to be together on Thanksgiving - that is enough to be thankful for in itself. The Lord just keeps on blessing us doesn't he. My love to all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful it is to see the family altogether. You are blessed indeed to have each and every one there with you. I love the pictures. Looks like everyone had a great time. I know how much the cousins enjoy being together.
    What did the kids come up with for letters X,Y and Z ? Would be interesting to hear.

    Love to each one of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. x-rays, yogurt, the zoo (there were a few others for z, but I don't remember them right now)

      Delete
  3. We are so thankful for family and so thankful we could be together for Thanksgiving! We did enjoy it so much! Thanks for sharing the pictures,

    Love you all

    ReplyDelete