Friday, November 8, 2013

Happy 5th Birthday to our L'il Girl!

Happy Birthday to our sweet girl who turned 5 today.  She's such a blessing to our family.  We had a small birthday party yesterday with her best friend and Nana and Papa.  The girls made necklaces and bracelets and then instead of a big cake, she wanted cupcakes, so I made them, but let the girls decorate their own.





2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad the birthday girl had a fun week for her birthday. The first picture looks like she has a "5" chocolate chip pancake. Pics 2 & 3 are just the cutest! They all look nice with their pretty necklaces on. I'm sure it was fun making them. What a sweet picture of her and her friend. Those cupcakes really look yummy!! Beautiful picture of her with Nana & Papa. Also a sweet pic of our handsome boy. Thank you Jess for sharing all the pictures with us.

    Love to you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our five year old definitely is a very precious girl and indeed a blessing to us all! So glad she had a great birthday time.

    Love you all

    ReplyDelete