Monday, October 19, 2009

Answer to prayer

We have an extended warranty on our van that goes up to 70,000 miles. When we had 500 miles left, I started praying that if there were any serious problems, we'd find out about them before the warranty ran out. As it got closer and closer, I figured everything was fine since nothing had been revealed to us. Then on Saturday afternoon, we loaded up the girls and started up the van and the check engine light came with only 13 miles left on the extended warranty. Hubby and I looked at each other and shook our heads. We couldn't believe it! So we moved the car seats to the Taurus and spent the rest of the weekend using the car. This morning we took the van to the shop which is 7 miles away, so we had 6 miles left on the warranty. The shop called this afternoon and I don't remember the exact details (replace a pump of some sort) but the important thing is that it's covered under warranty! Praise God! He works in wonderful ways!

Haven't heard anything yet about the house. We put our counter offer in at the end of the day Friday. Hopefully we'll hear something early this week. We did hear that the listing realtor is showing the house to someone else today. I'm praying that if it's not the Lord's will for us to have the house that whoever saw the house today would outbid us. That would certainly indicate a closed door. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad the warranty is covering the problem with the van.Hope the job is done right.Yes....our God is so good.
    We continue to pray the Lords direction in the decision on the house you are looking at.Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always a blessing to see how the Lord works in our lives and takes care of all our needs! We are thankful how He took care of you in this warranty situation with the van!! We're also praying with you regarding the house.

    ReplyDelete