Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Funny weather

This morning when I was leaving for work I had to scrape frost off my windshield. Then this afternoon I took the girls outside to swing and play and it was spring like. I kept the girls in long sleeves, but I was wearing a short sleeved shirt and was comfortable. Anyways, the weather was perfect for being outside. Here are some pictures from our afternoon and a video of Baby Girl in the swing.






2 comments:

  1. It was a beautiful day today!!! So glad the girls had a good time in the sunshine as well as Mommy. Such sweet pictures of our girls and a cute video of baby girl! She is getting so good at following instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....the video is really cute.It is wonderful seeing them in action,when we don't get to see them on a regular basis.Nana is truely blessed to see ALL her grandchildren so often.To watch them grow,mature,and have fun with them.
    The pictures are lovely.Glad you were all able to enjoy the nice weather.

    ReplyDelete