The children of our church blessed our hearts with special music last night. Big Girl is the youngest on stage, and you can tell. :-) She's in the front row on the far right with the red jumper and lime green shirt. Two of her cousins also sang. Her oldest cousin is standing behind her and her other cousin is on the other end of the front row in a red tie. They did a great job!
I took the video in two separate clips. I did digital zoom in the first one and it wouldn't let me zoom back out. Not the best quality, but still enjoyable to watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wonderful videography! You captured them magnificently! What a steady hand!! Splendid job :)
ReplyDelete(...does that make up for it? *grin*)
Sorry Jessica!!!!!!!!! I should have gone into your blog.You did do a great job capturing our little sweethearts.I am so blessed to be able to see and hear them,as they sing for the Lord.Thank you for doing it and then sharing with us.It is really appreciated.
ReplyDeleteThank you both for the comments, even the ones that you stretched a little, Alissa. :) Definitely not a steady hand. Anyways, it all started as joking and got blown a little out of proportion. I'm just happy that the video can be seen by more people since it is on two blogs, not just one. :)
ReplyDelete