I think Baby Girl is looking more like her daddy every day! She seems to have changed in looks a lot recently. Her hair is really filling in now, although it's still not long enough to put a bow in yet. It's been a while since I've posted any updates of her. She has a tooth on top now for a total of 3 teeth. She is walking more and more, but still prefers to crawl. She can clap now if you ask her to clap and she loves to clap when you sing "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands" and will clap her hands when you get to that part of the song. She waves and says "ba-ba" to me in the mornings (sometimes) when I say bye-bye to her. She's such a precious girl and I just love how easy it is to make her smile!

What a sweet picture #1 is!I love her non facial expression.She sure does look like her Daddy,and sometimes Aunt A.Sweet girl.
ReplyDeleteShe is a sweetie and cutie for sure!!! I had noticed, too, how much she favors her Daddy now. It is so sweet to see her clapping her hands. She is such a happy girl and does smile a lot!
ReplyDelete