Tuesday, September 29, 2009

3 Year Professional Photo



We got Big Girl's professional photos done on Friday afternoon. The photographer took 48 shots and I was planning to get 2 poses. Usually it takes us a long time to narrow down our favorite shots. Not this time. She made so many silly faces and just wouldn't cooperate. The above picture was #48, the very last one that was taken. Without it, we might have left empty-handed. It is the only pose we got. At least it was a really good picture. I thought that by 3 we might have an easier time getting photos done. I was very mistaken!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Big Girl
    You are so pretty
    Love Grandpa Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very nice picture of our girl!!She looks so sweet.You must have been getting a little frustrated with her,not being cooperative.Thank goodness you got one lovely pose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious!!! That is a beautiful picture of our girl!!!

    ReplyDelete