Monday, September 21, 2009

Preparing for Birthday Party

We are getting ready for Big Girl's party tonight. Her birthday is tomorrow and we are going to celebrate with family tonight. She is so excited about her party. I made her a Little Bear cake, per her request. I let her get a sneak peak at it this afternoon and she recognized him right away, so that made me feel good. I'll post some pictures after the party. Anyways, she keeps asking if her cousins are here yet, even though they're not coming till 7:30. :) I told her it would be a while before they got her and she said "that's ok, I'll just look for them out the window." As you probably could guess, that didn't last long. Anyways, I'm hoping she'll take a nap before the party so she'll be in a pleasant mood. Naps are hard to come by with this almost 3 year old. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am excited about the party!!!Will look forward to seeing the pictures.Have fun tonight.We are certainly thinking about our girl.Will call tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete