I have a friend at work who has a daughter the same age as Big Girl and she told me that at her child's daycare they have a march of the potty princes and princesses when they have mastered using the potty. I thought this was a great idea. We needed some way to transition from the sticker and coin system to, "this is it, now you are officially potty trained." No more rewards for using the potty, just do it because you are a Big Girl now. So I got her a Cinderella gown with matching tiara and earrings and she became a potty princess. :) She didn't wear the dress very long, but loved wearing the tiara and earrings!


what a cute idea - she certainly does look like a princess but then we knew she was already one of our beautiful princesses.
ReplyDeleteJust love seeing all the pictures of the girls - being so far away it helps to see them grow up and it isn't such a surprise when I actually get to see them.
Love to you all
Aunt L.
How cute does she look!!!!!!There does come a time where you have to put an end to rewards for sure,and just do it because your old enough to.She does make a beautiful princess.It won't be long now before she'll be celebrating her birthday.That will be fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteThose are such beautiful pictures of our little princess!!!
ReplyDeleteHI My Little Princess. You are sooooo pretty
ReplyDeleteLove
Grandpa Canada