With trying to do school in the afternoons when I get home from work, it's been a bit of an adjustment and doesn't leave as much time for blogging. I'm sure as time goes on we'll adjust and everything will fall into place and perspective.
Anyways, Baby Girl is taking more steps on her own now. I just love watching her and I'm sure you will too! :) I took this video this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You certainly are busy.How did school go this week?I love the video of our girl.She is on the move now.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a sweet video of our baby girl! I love her expressions!
ReplyDeleteSchool went pretty well. When you ask her what she learned she usually just says "I don't know." But last night Daddy asked her what she learned yesterday and she said "L" and then "Light" which is exactly what we discussed, then she proceeded to tell him the sources of light. So even though it may feel like I'm not getting through, I think she is absorbing a lot of it.
ReplyDelete