I took these pictures of my big 3 year old on her birthday. Thank you all for the birthday wishes for our girl and the comments about the cake. I was happy with how it turned out.
Cute pictures of our 3 yr.old. Pretty dress she is wearing.Cute picture of the two of them also.I'm glad everything went well with the party.How is school going?Hope you both have fun.
Mom, school is going pretty good. I keep changing it as I go trying to figure out what works best. I have cut back on the time that I do actual school time with her (sitting at her desk), but in the evenings we get out her magnetic drawing board and we go over letters and numbers, so I see that as an extension of school. I also have a book called "What Your Preschooler Needs to Know Before Kindergarten" and we are working through that. There's a parents book with the stories and learning content, and there are also a couple of activity books. We are working through ages 3-4 right now, but there's also a 4-5 one that we will do when she finishes this one. Once or twice a week in the evenings we will work through several of the pages.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Cute pictures of our 3 yr.old. Pretty dress she is wearing.Cute picture of the two of them also.I'm glad everything went well with the party.How is school going?Hope you both have fun.
ReplyDeleteThose are such adorable pictures of our big girl!!! You did a wonderful job with the photography! That is a sweet picture with both of them, too!
ReplyDeleteMom, school is going pretty good. I keep changing it as I go trying to figure out what works best. I have cut back on the time that I do actual school time with her (sitting at her desk), but in the evenings we get out her magnetic drawing board and we go over letters and numbers, so I see that as an extension of school. I also have a book called "What Your Preschooler Needs to Know Before Kindergarten" and we are working through that. There's a parents book with the stories and learning content, and there are also a couple of activity books. We are working through ages 3-4 right now, but there's also a 4-5 one that we will do when she finishes this one. Once or twice a week in the evenings we will work through several of the pages.
ReplyDelete