We got another swing for Baby so Big Girl could use the blue seat swing. She's having a hard time adjusting to regular swings. She fell off while trying to get on a couple of days ago and has only wanted to swing in the seat swing. It wasn't the best swing for Baby anyways and the red one works much better. Anyways, the girls enjoyed swinging together for an hour and a half this afternoon. And they swung at Nana's this morning too. Now if only the swings came with an automatic pusher. :)
Click on the picture below to enlarge it and you should be able to see two pearly whites on bottom. :)
Oh.....that looks like so much fun!!I love the look on our little ones face. :)She looks like she has a bruise on her forehead.Our big girl must be looking forward to her birthday coming up.How nice they can enjoy the swings right at home,instead of having to go to a park.
Such sweet pictures of our girls! I'm so glad "Big Girl" is enjoying swinging once again. We'll be spending a lot of time outdoors again which I love! The pictures on yesterday's post were so cute, too!
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Oh.....that looks like so much fun!!I love the look on our little ones face. :)She looks like she has a bruise on her forehead.Our big girl must be looking forward to her birthday coming up.How nice they can enjoy the swings right at home,instead of having to go to a park.
ReplyDeleteSuch sweet pictures of our girls! I'm so glad "Big Girl" is enjoying swinging once again. We'll be spending a lot of time outdoors again which I love! The pictures on yesterday's post were so cute, too!
ReplyDelete