Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Love to swing

As you probably know or can tell from my blog, I love taking pictures of the kids! I've been tossing around the idea of getting a better quality camera, but wanted to make sure I understood all the features of my camera before dishing out money on a new one. So yesterday I learned that my camera has a mode where you can hold the shutter button down and take continuous pictures, one right after the other, as many as your card will hold. This is great for capturing pictures of the kids. I used it outside today while Big Girl was swinging and took over 100 pictures. Of course I had to delete several, but got some real keepers. Can you tell she really enjoys swinging? She swung for 30-45 minutes this afternoon.






1 comment:

  1. Very sweet pictures of our girl!!! She is just having a great time outside playing.I still need to get a new camera,so I can start taking pictures again.
    Praying for your Dad and his health,as well as your Mom.

    ReplyDelete